Case Studies:Case Studies
This section contains studies conducted by a variety of people. Studies demonstrate various aspects of the model.
1. Eau Galle Reservoir - demonstrates GSSHA coupled surface/groundwater hydrology, non-orthogonal channels, reservoirs, and sediment transport capability.
2. Goodwin Creek - demonstrates GSSHA non-orthogonal channels and two layer soil moisture model.
3. Perris Basin - demonstrate land use change analysis.
4. JD 31 - demonstrates surface/groundwater interaction, land use change, wetland restoration.
5. Picayune Strand Restoration Project